How do you measure your telecom activity? Running a successful business, requires measuring account management activities, performance against sales (KPI), website performance measurement, transport costs (mileage and fuel) and so on, but how do you measure and analyse your telecom activity?
Gain clarity on incoming call activity
Do you know how many calls you receive or not answered?
Do you know how long was the duration for each calls
Improved marketing performance measurement
Do you know how many calls you get on your advertise marketing number/s?
Improve client dispute handling
How do you monitor a dispute with a client/ prospect over the phone?
Identify staff training requirements
Do you know what type of training your employees/ team require?
Do you do you know if your employees advised the right information over the phone?
- Do you know how much data you require, or you are using?
- Do you know if you have the right data connection/s?
- Do you know what are the latest technology that can help your business?
- Do you have any disaster plan? i.e. If your building caught fire (I hope not), some/ most of your employees/ team cannot get to work due to road closer/public transport cancellation/ weather condition, your data connection was damaged by road work and so on?
- Do you exercise your disaster plan for telecommunications same as your fire drill?
All these can be achieved with the new VoIP technology with a minimum cost or in some cases FREE of charge
For more information visit www.loopvoiceanddata.co.uk